The Whitlam Leisure Centre has an Aquatics Centre to suit the whole family. We have 5 separate pools ranging from an Olympic sized pool to a splash pool for the toddlers. We also provide various programs dedicated to improving your swimming. Our Swim Squad has some of the best swimmers in the country while our Learn to Swim program is equally regarded as a benchmark for the state.
Our pools are also available for school swimming carnivals with many of the local school carnivals already based at the Whitlam Centre. Call us for more details on 9600 9333 or use the button below.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all time. Topless bathing and sun baking is not permitted.
- Patrons must follow any reasonable instructions given by Whitlam Leisure Centre Staff.
- Banned items are not permitted on premises. This includes but is not limited to scooters, skateboards, footballs, and soccer balls.
- No animals, drugs, alcohol, glass or porcelain is allowed in the pool grounds.
- Smoking is permitted in the allocated areas provided.
- Foul, abusive or inappropriate language or behaviour is not permitted.
- Running, pushing, back flips and “bombing” is not permitted.
- Diving is only permitted where the depth of the pool indicates greater than 1.2 metres.
- Coaching or training must not be conducted for a fee or reward without the prior written permission from the centre.
- Patrons who ignore the conditions of entry will be asked to leave the facility.
Click on the link below to see Royal Lifesaving's public pool safety policy