Belgravia Leisure has chosen the acclaimed educational program known as Swim and Survive as it's aquatic program curriculum.
Our swimming and water safety lessons are much more than just learning how to swim. Our lessons at Whitlam Leisure Centre:
- Combine water safety and skill development
- Have an emphasis on simulating open water environments
- Allow students to have fun while learning in a safe aquatic environment
- Are available for all ages from 6 months and up
- Are taught by AUSTSWIM or equivalent, qualified, accredited teachers
Our Swimming and Water Safety Membership includes:
- No lock-in contracts
- An ongoing membership for as long as you require, up to 52 weeks per year
- Up to 48 weekly swimming and water safety lessons per year
- Year-round aquatic access for students
- The Swim and Survive Program
There are 3 streams in the program:
1. Wonder Stream - Designed for children between the ages of 6 months and 3 years
2. Courage Stream - Specifcally for children aged 3 to 5 years
3. Active Stream - For those aged 5 years and above, including adults
Students gaining competency in a level based on set criteria will receive a certificate of achievement and will progress to the next level. Students are assessed on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
All lessons are held in our indoor and outdoor heated pools.
We'd love to help you and your family become water safe this year!
For more information please contact us on 02 9600 9333 or you can submit an enquiry below and we will be in touch within 24 hours.